Setting the table is easy, don’t fuss too much, here are my top tips for setting the table in style with ease.
- Think about a focal point, here this bold green plateware is the hero in this scene from In the Round house buy it here
2. Think about the occasion, is it casual or formal? create the mood around this.
3. colour, shapes and patterns all play a part.
4. add personal touches and flowers
5. think about a centre piece or central focus – here a nautical tea tool add so nostalgia – from Merchants of the Sea – buy here
Lastly enjoy good friends and good food.